Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map to Bitmap

Hi

Please please, I think very useful a map to convert generated fsmaps (such noise, gradient, ...) to a bitmap usable in bitmap slots (material, displacement, ...). An input slot to inject the map, some settings like output size and so on, and an output slot to get the bitmap. Not so hard to implement i assume.
    Or maybe, integrate this feature into the existing map FSbitmap.

Thanks, thanks.
    Software: FStormRender: 1.5.0h | Drivers NV: 456.71 | 3dsMax: 2020.3 | Windows: 10 x64
    Hardware: Gpu: GTX1080 Phoenix GLH | Cpu: i7-2600k@4.5GHz | Ram: 16GB | SSD: Samsung 860 Pro

This is not as easy as sounds. For bitmap baking you need proper UVW and there is no way to avoid tiling, because bitmaps are not infinitive.

Comment

Hmm couldn't be possible to take a kind of screenshot of the generation, like the preview thumbnails does (gen > bitmap), with options to set the capture size ?
      Software: FStormRender: 1.5.0h | Drivers NV: 456.71 | 3dsMax: 2020.3 | Windows: 10 x64
      Hardware: Gpu: GTX1080 Phoenix GLH | Cpu: i7-2600k@4.5GHz | Ram: 16GB | SSD: Samsung 860 Pro

Comment

Working...
      X