DirectX Stingray

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DirectX Stingray

Im experimenting with Stingray and I want to assign a Direct X Shader so that when Im connecting to Stingray i dont have to reassign all my materials.

Can you program something like, that i could assign a Direct X Shader to my geometry and it renders the FStorm Material behind so that Fstorm Skips the Direct X Material and when exporting i dont have to reassign the DX Materials? =)

FStorm can support only native materials.

Comment

So this would be something that Autodesk have to program similar like they did for V-Ray Mats?
      Or would it be possible that you can provide a one click solution like you did with the scene converter to switch back and forth between multiplie engines. =)

Dont get me wrong i love your work! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubl View Post
        So this would be something that Autodesk have to program similar like they did for V-Ray Mats?
        Or would it be possible that you can provide a one click solution like you did with the scene converter to switch back and forth between multiplie engines. =)

Dont get me wrong i love your work! Thanks!
        What is Direct X material used for?

Comment

Originally posted by Karba View Post

What is Direct X material used for?

Is used to import the created shader in 3D Max to Autodesk Stingray so you dont have to rebuild the shader from ground up. That would be very very helpful

Comment

This is a bit strange. So you setup FStorm material for exporting to Autodesk Stingray?
            Why do you need FStorm in this case?

Comment

I would like to render with FStorm but dont want to reassign the Direct X Shader Material to all the geometry so it would be cool if i could assign DirectX Shader -> Render in FStorm as always -> export data to Stingray to move around in the game engine ... :-) =)

Comment

Working...
              X