Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SGX FStormTools: FStorm Maps Toggles

Hi everyone.

FStormMapsToggles is a macroscript to Show/Hide in viewport and Toggle the settings of one or multiple FStormBitmaps in your scene.

With this v2.6 you can:

- Affect FStormBitmaps from all materials in the scene or only selected object(s) material(s)
    - Choose the Slot(s) affected by the Toggles
    - Show or Hide in viewport the FStormBitmaps from selected slot
    - Toggle Type (Mono, Alpha, Color)
    - Toggle Inverted
    - Toggle Normap Map Bump
    - Toggle Real-World Scale

Click image for larger version

Name:	SGX-FStormMapsToggles_v2.6.png
Views:	2
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	8107

How to install:
    - Extract all zip content to your 3dsMax root folder OR open zip file and extract each files to their respective subfolders
    - In 3dsMax, go to Customize (rightclick on any toolbar) and find the Category "SGX FStormTools".

How to use:
    - For the Types (Color, Mono, Alpha) Check the slots you want to affect, and click Color, Mono or Alpha.
    - For the Checkable settings like Inverted or Real-World Scale, the settings take the slots state. (eg. If the Diffuse slot is checked and you click "Invert" button, then the Inverted on the diffuse slot of the selected object material is turned On. If Diffuse is unchecked then its Inverted setting is turned Off).
    - "SiV" list means "Show in Viewport". Select the Slot you want to show or hide in viewport, and click Show or Hide.
    - Click the first checkbox to check/uncheck all.

All comments, reports and suggestions are welcome.
    Thanks to use it.

SylkunGraphX ©2016
    Attached Files
    Software: FStormRender: 1.5.0h | Drivers NV: 456.71 | 3dsMax: 2020.3 | Windows: 10 x64
    Hardware: Gpu: GTX1080 Phoenix GLH | Cpu: i7-2600k@4.5GHz | Ram: 16GB | SSD: Samsung 860 Pro

can't work without this tool, thanks man!

Comment

Hey thanks for the script. i have question, is asked in the request forum if it is possible to switch via a one click solution between the render Engine Mats and a their properties similar to the one click solution that karba provided. My goal is to use FStorm and Stingray because its well connected and easy to use. Is it possible that you can add something like that to your script ? =)
      Im experimenting with Stingray and I want to assign a Direct X Shader so that when Im connecting to Stingray i dont have to reassign all my materials. Can you

Comment

If i understand what you want i think i can do something.

A toggle to assign Fstorm mat or its linked Stingray mat to selection/scene. Right?
        Software: FStormRender: 1.5.0h | Drivers NV: 456.71 | 3dsMax: 2020.3 | Windows: 10 x64
        Hardware: Gpu: GTX1080 Phoenix GLH | Cpu: i7-2600k@4.5GHz | Ram: 16GB | SSD: Samsung 860 Pro

Comment

one thing i notices, if say the fstorm bitmap is inside of some mixed maps it wont show that map, can there by some option to show a certain map in the mixed map slot of the lower bitmap for example, map 2 at the end of the chain?

Comment

Originally posted by mitviz View Post
            one thing i notices, if say the fstorm bitmap is inside of some mixed maps it wont show that map, can there by some option to show a certain map in the mixed map slot of the lower bitmap for example, map 2 at the end of the chain?
            Hi, thanks for feedback, i'm working on it.

Comment

nice! its a tool i think many of us use alot, atleast i do very useful

Comment

Hi!
                Could you please add the option for the turn on/off for the alpha reflection and the double-side?
                I can't work with this script, you're the best dude.
                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X