No announcement yet.

Price

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being a long time vray user, I had to pay only one upgrade price in many years, and I am happy with that. A subscription scheme is kind like the trend right now, but it could be useful. But I will agree with the market penetration thing, too many renderers right now. I would love to experiment with fstorm in real production, along with vray, but I would not be inclined to pay 25$/month right now. Since fstorm seems to be the new player on the market, offering a low subscription price (10$) would attract lots and lots of users and make piracy obsolete as well.

Comment

6 Months subscription with a discount would be awesome

Comment

I'll be happy to pay whatever Karba asks. But a little discount for 6 or 12 months payment would be really great.

Comment

Originally posted by oguzbir View Post
          I'll be happy to pay whatever Karba asks. But a little discount for 6 or 12 months payment would be really great.
          That would be the best option for all; Karba and users:

Is there are no discount, nobody (who has thought a little about it) won't buy more than one month. He will buy one month with Automatic payment/renovation, and if a month he is on holidays or without work, he won't buy during that month. If the discount is, for example, 2$ for every extra month bought, probably should happen the same. You will get 24$ discount dollars for 12 months, but if you are not working during one month on the year (which I think it's very usual), which costs 20$, it's the same that if you buy it month after month. I think the minimum discount would be at least 3$ for each extra month bought at the same time, so 36$ for 12 months, but the best would be 4$ I think, as it will be 48$ a year, so it worths the money even if you usually are not working (rendering) during 2 months on the year.

Regards!
          EVGA GTX 1060 SC 6GB GDDR5 @ 2151MHz || i7 3770 @ 3,7GHz || G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB @ 1600mhz

Comment

Working...
          X