• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadmap

Hi Dron

Do you think we can follow the state of your roadlap like this

https://trello.com/b/gHooNW9I/ue4-roadmap

is it possible to say what your working on now? like features at the top of the list?

Comment

Corona Roadmap
      https://trello.com/b/EfPE4kPx/corona-road-map-3ds-max
      FStorm 1.3.0d I Max 2018 I Win7 I i7 5930k I 64GB I 3 x 1080Ti

Comment

Hi everyone

At the moment I am working on displacement. It will takes about 3-4 weeks to be done. I assume displacement is a feature which must be done no matter what.
        So, no many road map news for the next 4 weeks.
        I don't want to promise too much. It is better to do something rather than promise something.

Comment

Originally posted by Karba View Post
          Hi everyone

At the moment I am working on displacement. It will takes about 3-4 weeks to be done. I assume displacement is a feature which must be done no matter what.
          So, no many road map news for the next 4 weeks.
          I don't want to promise too much. It is better to do something rather than promise something.
          reasonable, just wanted to know what was next, displacement will be a massive step and maybe behind it out of core?

Comment

Originally posted by mitviz View Post

reasonable, just wanted to know what was next, displacement will be a massive step and maybe behind it out of core?
            I don't have any plans for out of core at the moment.

Comment

I don't have any plans for out of core at the moment.
              too bad for that, saw a post recently where someone mentioned he had to run back to octane because this feature is needed to handle the scenes they had, which means for some scenes its not doable in fstorm

Comment

I wouldn't see it as roadmap with fixed deadlines. More like an overview what features will be implemented in the near future or what you are working on at the moment. And also what users see as important features that are still missing.
                Karba, maybe you could create a sticky with a list that will be updated frequently?

Something like this?

Displacement - Working On ~ 4 weeks

Material ID - To Do List

Out Of Core - Not planned

Last edited by RobSteady; 09-06-2016, 08:18 PM.
                FStorm 1.3.0d I Max 2018 I Win7 I i7 5930k I 64GB I 3 x 1080Ti

Comment

Yes maybe a forum post or a googledoc would be good. For our studio its
                  - fixing xref and some geometry nonrendering issues
                  - distributed rendering
                  - Mat ID pass
                  - Having ability to have more objects,lights, updatable in RT , (similar to octane)
                  - Lock Fb to a fixed viewport or camera, ie so you can go to top view and move objects around while still rendering

Comment

Originally posted by voltaire585 View Post
                    - Lock Fb to a fixed viewport or camera, ie so you can go to top view and move objects around while still rendering
                    http://www.fstormrender.ru/forum/for...ms-not-working

Software: FStormRender: 1.5.0h | Drivers NV: 456.71 | 3dsMax: 2020.3 | Windows: 10 x64
                    Hardware: Gpu: GTX1080 Phoenix GLH | Cpu: i7-2600k@4.5GHz | Ram: 16GB | SSD: Samsung 860 Pro

Comment

Working...
                    X