Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make the forum more alive

Hello,

Personally I use the forum a lot for troubleshooting but unfortunately atm there aren't many users using it. This is probably because the facebook group is being used a lot. I don't have a facebook account anymore (because of obvious reasons) so I can't post anything there. But other than that I find a forum much more clear and easy to use. On facebook it's a pain to find something again and it's just one big page of stuff posted below each other.

I would like to make the case to promote the forum more! Maybe have a sticky post on facebook saying the forum is a better place to ask questions and show your work. Hopefully, it will have a domino effect with getting more users here.

-Joep

I agree with tok tok (Joep) I think forum is a better platform to discuss between professionals.

however I also use fstorm and love it Ill be happy to help anyone I can.

Regards
    Manish

Comment

Thanks Manish, I would also like to state that I'm happy to help other people from time to time.

Comment

Good to know that dear !

Have you been able to find any way to denoise animation frame rendered from Fstorm. As we see that there is no denoise function their till yet.

Though I see fstorm as a rendering engine of future.

Regards

Comment

Please open a separate topic for this, otherwise you'll pollute this topic

Happy to help there.

Comment

Working...
          X