Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fstorm Shortcuts Script

Hi guys,

I've started writing my famous script for Fstorm for easy access & daily use.
    This is just a preview for now.. Still working on the codes.. Let me know what you think!
    Cheers,

IMPROVED AND RELEASED THE SCRIPT HERE
    https://fstormrender.com/forum/forum/...uts-script-fss

Click image for larger version

Name:	FstormShortcuts_preview.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	265.5 KB
ID:	6282

Attached Files
    Last edited by oguzbir; 01-04-2017, 08:09 PM.

cool stuff!

Comment

was waiting for this

Comment

Released!

https://fstormrender.com/forum/forum/...uts-script-fss

Comment

Hi man, very useful, I'll get it later today +1
          would be killer if for a 2.0 you managed to script a way of rendering for some specified time, you know: to render for 5 minutes(for example) and then save the frame, and so on till the sequence is finished
          some crazy idea:
          have you think about a 'composite' tool bar, that let you put lots of maps like the composite map would, but in a floater bar like this one you implemented, and with a button to transform the current composition in to the equivalent fstorm mix texture, with all the nesting etc. and output it in the active mat slot??

maybe to be able of doing all the stuffs composite map do is too complex, for example adding all the maps you may want etc, but imagine a fixed 10 map slots, then in the code just check if the slots are not empty, ignore the empty ones, and nest up the rest, from up to bottom, read the map, the blending mode, opacity and mask, and then feed the fstorm mix map with all those values

is actually easy... if I had more time (or if I did know programing and didn't need to bother Sylk all the time haha) I would have implemented it already

and if we wanted to get serious, beside the output button, could be an “reverse” button to read an specified fstorm mix map and fill the tool bar slots, to display all the nesting as a simple composite and be able to work with it more easily
          I really don’t understand if it’s so easy to see or implement than even I can see it why Karba just don’t want to do the F… CompositeMap, not pun intended hahaha

Comment

Whoaa !! Hold your horses man! .. I just do basic scripting.. But I was running similar to this script while I was working with Octane 24/7. it is very very usefull.
            I've yet had to time to adopt it to Fstorm and perfect it. So here it's .. That's maybe all you can see from me...

By way not only I can do any of the stuff you've written and I cannot understand them as well.
            So, No luck from here mate! sorry..

Comment

Working...
            X