Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "lock viewport" seems not working

Good day

As I'm working with "FStormRender RT" window, I activate the "lock viewport" option from Camera view. Then I switch to Perspective to make changes, but the RT view updates with my movement.
    (I want the RT view to freeze on my camera, regardless of any viewport navigation)
    Am I doing something wrong, or it's actually the option not working?

Thank you

happening here too

Comment

This option sticks RT view with current active 3ds max viewport. If you do a navigation in that viewport, FStorm RT will reflect those changes.
      lock viewport prevents from switching to another viewport.

Comment

Works perfectly for me.
        Software: FStormRender: 1.5.0h | Drivers NV: 456.71 | 3dsMax: 2020.3 | Windows: 10 x64
        Hardware: Gpu: GTX1080 Phoenix GLH | Cpu: i7-2600k@4.5GHz | Ram: 16GB | SSD: Samsung 860 Pro

Comment

o ok, now i got it

Comment

Originally posted by Karba View Post
            This option sticks RT view with current active 3ds max viewport. If you do a navigation in that viewport, FStorm RT will reflect those changes.
            lock viewport prevents from switching to another viewport.
            Oh I see ...

Actually in my workflow I use a single view, switching between Perspective, FStorm Camera, Top and ... using shortcuts.
            That would be great if I could force RT to only render the Camera view; meanwhile navigating and editing the scene from Perspective or other views.
            (Maybe I'd better to discuss it in Feature Request section )

Thanks for your consideration

Comment

Originally posted by frzd_m View Post

Oh I see ...

Actually in my workflow I use a single view, switching between Perspective, FStorm Camera, Top and ... using shortcuts.
              That would be great if I could force RT to only render the Camera view; meanwhile navigating and editing the scene from Perspective or other views.
              You can. Use 2 viewports:
              - set first to camera, select it, lock RT viewport
              - maximize second and only work with.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sans-titre-1.png
Views:	1
Size:	379.1 KB
ID:	3560
              Last edited by Sylk; 09-15-2016, 09:13 AM.
              Software: FStormRender: 1.5.0h | Drivers NV: 456.71 | 3dsMax: 2020.3 | Windows: 10 x64
              Hardware: Gpu: GTX1080 Phoenix GLH | Cpu: i7-2600k@4.5GHz | Ram: 16GB | SSD: Samsung 860 Pro

Comment

Working...
              X