Crashes when selecting textures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crashes when selecting textures

strange but now started having weired crashes, when selection some bitmap it happens, just random

Originally posted by mitviz View Post
    strange but now started having weired crashes, when selection some bitmap it happens, just random
    what version do you use now?
    what is actions order to reproduce the crash?

Comment

Originally posted by Karba View Post

what version do you use now?
      what is actions order to reproduce the crash?
      am using the latest version, no special action just make a new material, link the diffuse map, then i duplicate the diffuse map put it in the reflection and glossy slot, change mode to mono, then i open the map and search for the right mono chrome map i made myself and then it crashes, this is max 2015, never had this before so its strange,for me Fstorm is the only renderer that usually doesnt have these issues, its solid

Comment

Originally posted by mitviz View Post

am using the latest version, no special action just make a new material, link the diffuse map, then i duplicate the diffuse map put it in the reflection and glossy slot, change mode to mono, then i open the map and search for the right mono chrome map i made myself and then it crashes, this is max 2015, never had this before so its strange,for me Fstorm is the only renderer that usually doesnt have these issues, its solid
        I see.
        Let me know if you find a way to reproduce the crash.

Comment

Working...
        X