Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a pause and resume feature with ability to save and return to the point it stoped

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a pause and resume feature with ability to save and return to the point it stoped

with the ability to pause a render and return to it later this would be awesome like in corona but put this to the back of the list but on it

Is a render that slow and you can not render it just at a go?

Comment

Originally posted by Karba View Post
      Is a render that slow and you can not render it just at a go?
      yeah, the last one i was working on, took me like 6 hours but then again i have just one 1080 at the moment but i was just thinking of the future, i had a case the other day where i had to fully stop a render to do another client job which killed me to the core, i then wish i had this feature but its not so important but you can have a look at it in the future? i know your hands are full but later as the renderer grows someone else will bug you for this

Comment

Hi Karba,

I agree that this is a useful feature. Renders are fast enough to finish in one go, however depending on the scene and materials used, I am looking to do some insanely large resolution renders with 0 noise and would love to be able to resume renders until my project is finished. ) The adaptive rendering is awesome.

Comment

Working...
        X