ability to add more than one lut file

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ability to add more than one lut file

This would also be nice to have but not really fully a big priority, i do this these days often in photoshop and would be nice to have the option here in Fstorm

FStorm is not Photoshop and can't replace it completely.

Comment

• mitviz
      mitviz commented
      Editing a comment
      fulyl right but can we have these options? what do you think? issue i have with photoshop is i use the camera raw filter alot and i cannot add it as a layer in my photoshop files so if i find a good setting i usually cant replicate it 100 percent

Possible to have the LUT files in the FStorm camera settings?
    FStorm 1.3.0d I Max 2018 I Win7 I i7 5930k I 64GB I 3 x 1080Ti

Comment

• mitviz
      mitviz commented
      Editing a comment
      i would love that

Originally posted by RobSteady View Post
    Possible to have the LUT files in the FStorm camera settings?
    It can be a bit complicated. I will check.

Comment

"fulyl right but can we have these options? what do you think? issue i have with photoshop is i use the camera raw filter alot and i cannot add it as a layer in my photoshop files so if i find a good setting i usually cant replicate it 100 percent"

I don't want to make render settings overcomplicated.

Comment

• mitviz
        mitviz commented
        Editing a comment
        your right. actually after digging i found how to add the camera filter as a layer, you can add these options we are asking for sometime in the future, we want to have what the other renders don't and stay ahead of the game, like i said these arent critical but stuck it somewhere near the bottom of your list, when you feel bored you can add them
    Working...
    X