FStormRender for 3ds Max v1.0.1a

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karba View Post

Forum and website accounts are different.
    No plans for PayPal for now.
    Please do consider paypal, it's a web standard and industry standard. 90% of my life is paid for with Paypal these days, you just make it harder for people to buy your product if you don't give them the option.

Comment

Originally posted by Matttrebor View Post
      Great to see Fstormrender growing up !
      It would be nice to see a discount when purshasing for an entire year.
      I think Fstormrender still lacks render element(ID, Z depth...). A commercial render engine has to feed compositing needs.
      Also would be nice a discount when you buy multiple licenses

Comment

Originally posted by gvman View Post

I asked more than once. The answer was always no. But maybe in time.

One of the members said earlier after a certain time the subcriber would get finally receive the actual main version of FStorm. Just like paying piece by piece. That's what I call a win-win situation. Karba, please consider this. There isn't a render engine on the market right now what had both of the right side of the coin.
        Thats a good idea!

Comment

Karba,
          Download watermark version (1.0.1а), installed it and 3ds Max (2016) begins to crashe( When Installed the free version again. works perfect
          The same problem with 3ds max 2017
          Last edited by AlexPaklin; 12-09-2016, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPaklin View Post
            Karba,
            Download watermark version (1.0.1а), installed it and 3ds Max (2016) begins to crashe( When Installed the free version again. works perfect
            Could you try this version?
            http://www.fstormrender.ru/Downloads...1_0_1a_log.zip
            this is a version with logging to a file.
            Please install it and run 3ds max with admin rights. Then force the crash
            There should be fstorm.log file in 3ds max root folder. Please send it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Syrom View Post
              Karba.... what are the chances of a 1 time buy grand total price for it?
              No chance unfortunately.

Comment

We have investigated PayPal conditions/agreement in Russia.
                Basically it is a robbery.
                They can block your account with all money without any explanation if whey want to or by 3rd party report/request.
                It is a very high risk for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Karba View Post
                  We have investigated PayPal conditions/agreement in Russia.
                  Basically it is a robbery.
                  They can block your account with all money without any explanation if whey want to or by 3rd party report/request.
                  It is a very high risk for us.
                  Wow, yes. It's a pitty.

However I think you can take the money at any moment and send it to your bank account, so you can send it every day (or twice in a day), so if they "steal" you, you wil only loose the money generated during one day. ("You can think: anyway I don't want to loose that!" haha, of course, but maybe you will earn A LOT of much more money if you enable PayPal, so you could loose one day money and still being earning . In addition, probably it won't ever happen. That's would be in a very extrange situation, and if it happens one or two times, then you disable the PayPal payment again).
                  Last edited by Miguel1900; 12-09-2016, 10:48 AM.
                  EVGA GTX 1060 SC 6GB GDDR5 @ 2151MHz || i7 3770 @ 3,7GHz || G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB @ 1600mhz

Comment

any idea when we'll be able to purchase from the United States?
                    mike golden | www.threemarks.com | Max 2014 | Dual Xeon E5-2687Wv3 | Dual GTX 1080

Comment

May be just problem in/with Russia.
                      PayPal is widespread and very convenient/reliable.

If there is the option I also prefer to pay via PayPal (even if it is linked and goes from credit card/bank account unless one has PayPal credit)

From seller's perspective they may not want to pay the commission, but the seller/buyer protection scheme and returns have worked in my experience very well and warrants buyer's confidence.

Comment

Hi Karba,

I've just learned that octane render's system scale is in meters.... (I guess it' derivered from it's standalone program) I've been using octane before hand so I needed to mention this.

And Light setups, materials volumes, everything gets calculated from that scale.. And my system scale is centimeters .. Which I have been using that setup for years..
                        That was simply why I've been strugiling for some materials.. noises etc.

What about Fstorm ? Is there a specific system unit scale that we have to adapt to... for Fstorm ?? To make the workflow more efficient;?

Comment

Originally posted by Matttrebor View Post
                          Great to see Fstormrender growing up !
                          It would be nice to see a discount when purshasing for an entire year.
                          I think Fstormrender still lacks render element(ID, Z depth...). A commercial render engine has to feed compositing needs.
                          Render elements are in my road map.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeMarks View Post
                            any idea when we'll be able to purchase from the United States?
                            Should be available next week.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPaklin View Post
                              Karba,
                              Fixed in 1.0.1c. It should be available in download page.

Comment

Originally posted by oguzbir View Post
                                Hi Karba,

I've just learned that octane render's system scale is in meters.... (I guess it' derivered from it's standalone program) I've been using octane before hand so I needed to mention this.

And Light setups, materials volumes, everything gets calculated from that scale.. And my system scale is centimeters .. Which I have been using that setup for years..
                                That was simply why I've been strugiling for some materials.. noises etc.

What about Fstorm ? Is there a specific system unit scale that we have to adapt to... for Fstorm ?? To make the workflow more efficient;?
                                FStorm uses 3ds max system units. No internal scale.

Comment

Working...
                                X