• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karba View Post

I have added camera visibility
    It will be available in the next release
    Great ! it's a must have feature.

Comment

Hurray I just had to time to make the purchase. Continue enjoying so far.. ) May I ask when will the camera visibility will be supported. I needed so much with studio environment lighting scenarios.
      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by oguzbir View Post
        Hurray I just had to time to make the purchase. Continue enjoying so far.. ) May I ask when will the camera visibility will be supported. I needed so much with studio environment lighting scenarios.
        Thanks.
        It will be implemented in the next version.

Comment

Amazing work! just unbeliable! That camera visibility options will be a great upgrade.

Any plans of making some 3ds Max composite map in a near-mid future? (it's the only thing left that i need to be comercially viable for my work) Example: putting lots of logos and painting on a bus/car on a single material diffuse slot. (it's very painful to do it right now).

Andrey Kozlov the lord of the photons!

Comment

Originally posted by brutalrender View Post
            Amazing work! just unbeliable! That camera visibility options will be a great upgrade.

Any plans of making some 3ds Max composite map in a near-mid future? (it's the only thing left that i need to be comercially viable for my work) Example: putting lots of logos and painting on a bus/car on a single material diffuse slot. (it's very painful to do it right now).

Andrey Kozlov the lord of the photons!
            composite map is not a good solution. Use unwrap mapping instead.

Comment

composite map is not a good solution. Use unwrap mapping instead.
              Yes that way is more efficient by far, but my clients usually change the shape of the vehicle from day to day (and almost every sticker on it), so it's too much time-expensive for me to do it by unwrap and then edit in photoshop every time

Thanks for the answer by the way, i've got no complains about you engine, is ultra-fast and poweful.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylk View Post
                Meanwhile you can select All lights + only objects you want to render, click on Isolate Selection, and launch Render.
                This doesn't do the samething, its not very useful doing it that way.
                In Corona it takes into account all the light interactions from all the objects, Its pretty clever.

Comment

I have added camera visibility
                  Hmm. How to hide only some faces? It seems to only hide entire object.
                  Software: FStormRender: 1.5.0h | Drivers NV: 456.71 | 3dsMax: 2020.3 | Windows: 10 x64
                  Hardware: Gpu: GTX1080 Phoenix GLH | Cpu: i7-2600k@4.5GHz | Ram: 16GB | SSD: Samsung 860 Pro

Comment

Working...
                  X