RoadMap Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoadMap Feedback

Those features are very Advanced & important // is really impressive your development speed & passion. We Support You!

I am amazed by the speed of your reactivity +build and bug fix)
    And by the estimation for integrate new features. It seems too simple for you.
    Great work. Keep it as simple as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by kahein View Post
      I am amazed by the speed of your reactivity +build and bug fix)
      And by the estimation for integrate new features. It seems too simple for you.
      Great work. Keep it as simple as possible.

That would be hard to organize. And I don't think it is necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Dron View Post

That would be hard to organize. And I don't think it is necessary.
        ok
        you re right its not really necesseray

Comment

Keen to see normal maps. and the interaction and realtime update function could do with some work eg like another renderer we know. Amazed at the speed of development. Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by voltaire585 View Post
            Keen to see normal maps. and the interaction and realtime update function could do with some work eg like another renderer we know. Amazed at the speed of development. Nice work.

Hi

The problem is fstorm uses height based metric bump. It is not easy to add normal map bump.
            Regarding realtime update - it is always in my mind. I will implement it when I find some good and stable solution.

Comment

I'm pretty sure you're working hard to implement more robust and realtime updates.
              As far as I'm concerned I do love to see the changes I make immediately on the RT window... Not complaining or anything. When you do that I'll make the change to Fstorm right away.
              if would help lower any render details on the first go. Make the post Glare unchecked or do anything needed to make this brilliant renderer RT window update/refresh faster than ever. That is the utterly most important feature for me....
              Thanks for all the hard work. My money is ready )

Comment

Money ready: check!
                Please keep it up with frequent updates. I'm sick and tired of Octane, it's a complete disaster. They're stranded with their product.
                FStorm 1.3.0d I Max 2018 I Win7 I i7 5930k I 64GB I 3 x 1080Ti

Comment

Originally posted by oguzbir View Post
                  I'm pretty sure you're working hard to implement more robust and realtime updates.
                  As far as I'm concerned I do love to see the changes I make immediately on the RT window... Not complaining or anything. When you do that I'll make the change to Fstorm right away.
                  if would help lower any render details on the first go. Make the post Glare unchecked or do anything needed to make this brilliant renderer RT window update/refresh faster than ever. That is the utterly most important feature for me....
                  Thanks for all the hard work. My money is ready )

Render is not a game engine where high fps is required.
                  Even if you get a picture with one sample immediately it is an entire noise without any details.

Comment

Totally see and agree Dron.
                    I wasn't talking about fps. I meant responsiveness at best... I already do love the way it's ... There are frequent jobs coming at me for some months. I'll try to use Fstorm in a professional project whenever I can and share the output... Thanks....

Comment

I'd like to see geometry updated live in the RT window, its one of the problems I have at the moment.

Comment

Is distributed rendering planned?
                        Better live RT update when mats, and movable proxies are moved, added

Comment

Distributed rendering is in my plans.
                          Better RT update and "movable proxies" as well.

Comment

I've been testing and looking at GPU renders for years since Iray peaked its head out but could never pull the trigger on purchasing because of non convincing render speeds. The other day I was doing my own bench mark interior/ exterior scratching my head wandering why they wouldn't implement a feature that focuses the GPU power on noisy areas as opposed to the whole image... Then the same week I used Fstorm!!! super stable and by far (hours) the best render times.. Oh did I mention proxies. Thanks Dron for making my computer build worth while. Let us know if there is anything specific you'd like us to test. IE is there a spot on forum where we should be going for direction in helping you develop Fstorm further? Even though its already a beast and I would purchase this 100%

To stay on topic, This is a big leap, but do you plan on doing a Maya version once Fstorm for max is up and running?
                            Last edited by SameHere; 07-13-2016, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SameHere View Post
                              I've been testing and looking at GPU renders for years since Iray peaked its head out but could never pull the trigger on purchasing because of non convincing render speeds. The other day I was doing my own bench mark interior/ exterior scratching my head wandering why they wouldn't implement a feature that focuses the GPU power on noisy areas as opposed to the whole image... Then the same week I used Fstorm!!! super stable and by far (hours) the best render times.. Oh did I mention proxies. Thanks Dron for making my computer build worth while. Let us know if there is anything specific you'd like us to test. IE is there a spot on forum where we should be going for direction in helping you develop Fstorm further? Even though its already a beast and I would purchase this 100%

To stay on topic, This is a big leap, but do you plan on doing a Maya version once Fstorm for max is up and running?

Hi. Thank you!

Nothing specific. Just do testing, features requesting and bug reporting

Comment

Working...
                              X