Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FStormRender for 3ds Max v0.3.8a, Hot fix.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gvman View Post

Any further info?

1. There will be other restrictions? Time, resolution, anything else? Please don't be crazy agressive like Octane, which can be very disappointing.
    2. When can we expect the first commercial version?
    3. Whats coming next? Are there any plans?
    1) Just water marks. No other limitations
    2) In 1-2 weeks, I hope.
    3) First commercial version will not have many new features, mostly bug fixes.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Karba View Post
      Please, can you just release the hot fix, without the new features, before the commercial version?
      Software: FStormRender: 1.5.0h | Drivers NV: 456.71 | 3dsMax: 2020.3 | Windows: 10 x64
      Hardware: Gpu: GTX1080 Phoenix GLH | Cpu: i7-2600k@4.5GHz | Ram: 16GB | SSD: Samsung 860 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Sylk View Post

Please, can you just release the hot fix, without the new features, before the commercial version?
        That would be awesome if it happens!

Comment

1) Just water marks. No other limitations
          2) In 1-2 weeks, I hope.
          Absolutely love to hear that. Thank you for the screenshot. It's a very gentle watermark, to be honest it's the best I've ever see so far. And I'm glad to see, you did a lot of user's attention.

Comment

• Sylk
            Sylk commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with that

Looks like driver check doesn't work sometimes. I have removed it. Please redownload it again.
          For the first time since i test Fstorm, with this 0.3.8a v2 the console stay always visible and it keeps Max open after closing main max windows!! (see pix)... Not occurs with the 0.3.8a v1.

Please hide it like previous versions. Or reupload 0.3.8a v1.

HOWEVER, closing of this console correctly close Max process, WHILE the 0.3.8a v1 keeps Max process in background!
          In both cases FStorm prevents proper Max closure.

The 0.3.8 version doesn't occur any of these issues.
          Last edited by Sylk; 11-19-2016, 05:26 PM.
          Software: FStormRender: 1.5.0h | Drivers NV: 456.71 | 3dsMax: 2020.3 | Windows: 10 x64
          Hardware: Gpu: GTX1080 Phoenix GLH | Cpu: i7-2600k@4.5GHz | Ram: 16GB | SSD: Samsung 860 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Sylk View Post

For the first time since i test Fstorm, with this 0.3.8a v2 the console stay always visible and it keeps Max open after closing main max windows!! (see pix)... Not occurs with the 0.3.8a v1.

Please hide it like previous versions. Or reupload 0.3.8a v1.

HOWEVER, closing of this console correctly close Max process, WHILE the 0.3.8a v1 keeps Max process in background!
            In both cases FStorm prevents proper Max closure.

The 0.3.8 version doesn't occur any of these issues.
            You probably downloaded 0.3.8a long time ago. I have reuploaded 0.3.8a 2 times.

Comment

You probably downloaded 0.3.8a long time ago. I have reuploaded 0.3.8a 2 times.
              Right, anyway 0.3.8 v3 only solve v2 issue but not the v1 issue...

Edit: "0.3.8 without issue" looks to just be lucky during tests. 99% of time Max not closing properly. Previous test confirming the issue is caused by VRay seems to be true.
              Last edited by Sylk; 11-19-2016, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Hi, I downloaded the 0.3.8a the 8th of this month, I installed it but ended going back to the 0.3.7a since it gives me faster results and in a consistent way, and the difference in render quality is almost not noticeable if there's any at all

since then (8/11/2016) have this version been updated?

thank you

Comment

• Sylk
                  Sylk commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, the last update was uploaded on 9/11

• Iskánder ivp87
                  Iskánder ivp87 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ha! downloading again then... thank you

any clue what the differences could be? or if this last update is at least as good as the 3.7a?

• Sylk
                  Sylk commented
                  Editing a comment
                  At least it fix this bug http://www.fstormrender.ru/forum/for...=6773#post6773

Next you can make some tests to check the better for your works.

I'm getting issues with material shader ball (black)on latest 376.19 driver - anyone else having issues? Suggestions for fix, I know there have been problems in the past with black shader balls, I'm sure were driver related

Comment

Working...
                X